- Perform general maintenance, servicing, overhaul and troubleshooting activities on vehicles to ensure that all vehicle operate safely and efficiently.
- Inspect and check all braking systems, carry out rectifications and brakes improvement projects when assigned.
- Undertake periodic preventive maintenance activities and other enhancement projects from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Form 5 or NITEC or Higher NITEC in Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) or Motor Vehicle.
- Mechanics/Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering Minimum.
- 1 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferred
Interested applicants may call our HR department @ Tel: 64513933 (during office hours) for a confidential discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.